Learn More About Me

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Oh, the Things You'll Find.

So this morning I was out and about on a job related venture, and realized that the road construction that I left my house extremely early to get past, was in fact, not on the road I was traveling. So I ended up being a half hour early to where I was going. Instead of sitting in the parking lot (I was in the truck...trust me, they would have noticed) I decided to swing into the CVS that was conveniently located nearby.

Have you seen this commercial?


Well I have. I have no idea what that stupid fish says, but I have it in my head all the time.

Never fear, you can now have your very own McDonald's Fish.
On sale for $14.99 at the CVS on S.R. 3 and Carroll Road. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS