Learn More About Me

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Save Face

A few months ago, I asked for help with a face cleanser. I bought this one, but wanted to know what everyone else used. I'm going to go ahead and say that I'm shallow enough to by this one because I like purple. And, it says it's relaxing. What is better? Anyway, I finally ran out of it, and while it was intensely relaxing (no) and cleared my face up like magic (no, no, no) I'm going to give something else a try.

Megan sent me this the other night to let me know she likes it. Anyone else used this one?
My only recommendation was for this. I bought it but haven't tried it yet. I'm excited to. Thanks for the suggestion, Amy!

My friend who is an eyebrow magician, and overall skin expert told me about Aubrey Organics. Has anyone ever heard of them? I would rather find their products in a local store to see if I like them first. Looks like I might take a trip to the natural food store.

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh! You're gonna love Cetaphil! Please review the Biore scrub...my pores are mean and I need something. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS