Learn More About Me

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Mean, Really?

I finished reading all the Harry Potter books on Friday. Yes, I'm aware that I'm four years behind the rest of the world. For what it's worth, Josh was only about a week ahead of me.

Tonight I was browsing around on Etsy.com and found a print for sale with a quote on it.

This one in particular. I want it for my hallway wall whenever I get around to it.


However, I was looking at it, and realized that I could do this exact same thing by printing it out on a piece of paper and framing it. Much less expensive that way.


So my next thought was "well, I wonder what other commonly used quotes are out there, because I may like one better."

So I went to Google.

And I hit the jackpot.

Not of quotes, of course.

Of tattoos.

I Googled: "Harry Potter Quotes" and started getting all these images for tattoos. So I changed my search to "Harry Potter tattoos" and came up with this mess.




Now, I understand tattoos. People get them because its what they like. But really. Not only did you get this tattoo, then you went home, took a picture, and put it on the internets. For real. That is forever.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE Harry Potter...reading the books & watching the movies over and over! Even playing Harry Potter Scene It. Yet I will NEVER consider tattoo-ing Harry on my body!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS